THE BEST CUTTER ON THE MARKET
• Big statement, but compare the facts.
• More Force
• 950 grams. Most large format cutters have a force of 500 grams. With the MAXX you can cut chipboard in one pass. We have cut 650 gsm mat board, with our standard thick media blade. A new special sliver blade will mean even better results
• Laser Alignment
• Important for faster print and cut alignment
• Aggressive Grit Rollers
• Cleaner and more intricate cuts
• Ability to Hold Larger Pens and Markers
• Smoother, Faster, Quieter Operation
• 3 pinch rollers
• Aid in firmly holding your media during cutting
• New large, extra thick, gridded mat
• A mighty cutter deserves a mighty large mat. At approx. 14"x 24" you have enough "real estate" to cut your largest cardstock.
• New Improved Software
• The new Supersize feature in the software improves auto-tracing of small images (such as Internet graphics) and creates ready-to-cut shapes. With dozens of other design and editing features, this is one of the most powerful vector programs for paper crafters on the market.
• Universal software file recogniton
• Recognises and cuts more file types than any cutter currently on the market including most Craft ROBO GSD files - dependant on how they were initially created. Also included in our package is the Skat Katz Point Pusher program, that will convert any remaining Craft ROBO files that were not able to be opened by KNK Studio.
• Repeat Function
• The MAXX comes with a 35 minute DVD showing cutter set up and software use.
On the DVD, there are a number of tutorials displaying how to use the powerful software features to create your very own unique die-cuts. We understand support is important, Skat Katz offers free phone support to help you when you hit the occasional bump in the learning road. Also available is the official Klic N Kut User Forum, set up by the manufacturers of the Klic N Kut. As the Klic N Kut cutters were the first to offer 12" cutting for scrapbooking, there are some very active Yahoo groups specifically for the Klic N Kut machines. So support for the cutters is available 24/7.