In the process of our work, we often encounter such failures. How can we avoid problems with the screw air compressor? linsheng describes the troubleshooting method of screw air compressor
1. Check the air compressor filter. If there is any damage, defect or dirty air filter, replace the damaged parts in time; check whether the air compressor intake pipe has kinks or deformation, and ensure that the intake pipe has the minimum required inner ring diameter. (Recommended above 15.9 mm).
2. Check if the return pipe has excessive bending, kinking and obstacles. It is recommended that the minimum return pipe inner diameter be (12 mm). The return line must always be lowered from the air compressor into the engine crankcase.
3. Check and measure the wear and damage of the cylinder liner and piston ring of the air compressor and the assembly condition. If the wear is serious, it should be replaced.
4. For the air cooling part of the air compressor, remove the oil, soot or dirty materials accumulated on the heat sink. Replace damaged parts found; inspect damaged heat sinks and replace damaged parts. For the water cooling part of the air compressor, check the proper cooling pipe size (the recommended minimum diameter of the pipe is 9.5 mm), check the coolant flow of the air compressor, and the minimum allowable flow rate per engine adjustment speed is 5 liters in minutes. If the coolant flow is slow, check for rust, kinks and limiting factors accumulated in the cooling pipes and fittings.
5. Check that the water temperature cannot exceed 93 °C. Check the air valves on the air reservoir to make sure they are working properly. It is recommended that the vehicle be equipped with an automatic exhaust valve. An air drying device for drying the air is suitably provided in front of the air reservoir.
6. If the vehicle is not used, the leakage of the vehicle should not exceed 6.9 kPa per minute, and 20.7 kPa per minute when using the brakes. If there is too much leak, check the system for leaks and repair. Check that the unloading system is working and repaired.
7. Test if the crankcase pressure of the engine is too high, and replace or repair the ventilation equipment of the crankcase. The looseness or partial lifting of the dipstick indicates a problem with the pressure in the crankcase.
8. Check the engine lubrication pressure (at the air inlet of the air compressor) and compare it with the rated pressure.
9. Replace qualified lubricants.
10. The air compressor can be replaced or repaired only if it is confirmed that none of the above reasons exist.