In fact, a good vacuum cleaner should have a long service life, so it must be used correctly, and how to do maintenance after use. That way, the service life of the vacuum cleaner can be extended. Linsheng Electrical Co , Ltd explains the following methods for extending the vacuum cleaner:
1. Check whether the dust bag is cleaned before use and should be cleaned before use.
2. The time of continuous use should not exceed 2 hours, so as to avoid overheating and burning of the motor.
3. The vacuum cleaner with dust indicator should not work after the dust is full. If it is found to be close to full, it should be stopped immediately for cleaning.
4. Keep away from water pumps, radiation sources and stoves when using.
5. When using, pay attention to the insulation protection layer of the protection wire to prevent damage caused by long-term dragging on the ground.
6. Remove the large dirt in the place to be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner to prevent the sharp objects from entering the vacuum cleaner and damaging the motor.
7. It is strictly forbidden to put your hands or feet under the suction mouth during use to avoid danger.
8. The vacuum cleaner should not be used to absorb metal debris or burnt cigarette butts to prevent damage to the motor and dust bag.
9. The vacuum cleaner should avoid sucking muddy water or other liquids to prevent leakage and damage to the motor.
While using the vacuum cleaner, you should also pay attention to the following maintenance and maintenance:
1. After using the vacuum cleaner, wipe the vacuum cleaner and accessories clean with a damp cloth, then dry naturally in the air. The dirt in the dust bag should be removed in time. If it is not used, the dust bag should be washed with warm water and then dried naturally in the sun. Remove the hair and lint from the brush.
2, always check the wear of the brush, if you find that the wear is serious, you should replace the new brush.
3, always check the fastening parts, if loose, should be fastened at any time.
4, the brush on the vacuum cleaner motor is also easy to wear, pay attention to repair and replacement.
5. The bearings of the motor should be lubricated regularly.
6. Do not place the vacuum cleaner in a place where it is humid and corrosive.