General requirements for installation of fire emergency lighting and evacuation indication systems - Emergency Light Manufacturers instructions:
1) no plug can be used between fire emergency lamps and power supply lines.
Since there is a socket, it is not as reliable as direct electrical connection.
2. There are sockets and emergency lights may be lost.
3. There are sockets, sometimes because someone curious to pull out and do not plug back (especially children), so that the emergency lights lost function and because of excessive discharge and damage. Similarly, because there is a socket, sometimes there will be a construction staff to remove the plug in the socket connected to electrical tools for use, after use will not plug back the lamp.
All of the above problems occurred in the completed building.
2) fire emergency lamps should be installed firmly, fire emergency signs around the lamps to ensure that there is no shelter.
3) when installing fire emergency lighting fixtures, it shall meet the direction of evacuation in the front and take measures to prevent glare.
4) metal pipe should be used when hoisting fire emergency lamps. The upper end of the pipe should be fixed on the building entity or component.
5) as an auxiliary indicator, light-storage signs can only be installed on the same route as the direction indicated by the sign lamps, but cannot replace the sign lamps.
6) fire emergency lamps should be installed on the walls and decoration materials that do not burn.