The Danfoss Motor said that the cold running of the automobile motor is to install the motor on a special machine tool, and the motor is used to drive the running-in. Because there is no high-temperature heating when the fuel is burned during normal motor operation, such running-in is called cold running-in. Conversely, thermal run-in is generally referred to by loading the motor on a vehicle and performing a running-in by burning the fuel for combustion.
But for nowadays, the cold running-in we often mention is not a theoretical explanation. Because people like to look at the literal meaning directly, nowadays everyone often drives the motor from the motor when the car is just started. The operation has not yet reached a certain degree of work heat, and the motor is still relatively cold when the running-in is called cold running-in, so the cold running-in can also be understood. Usually most of the auto parts wear occurs in the cold running phase of the car, so it is very necessary to drive not too fast during the cold running phase.
motor cold running time
Cold grinding can be done in about 4 hours, and the key is still relying on the owner to run in the driving.
motor cold running Note:
1. For the owner of the car, the cold running of the car first needs to be strictly in accordance with the instructions in the driving manual. Note that the lubricating system, tires, brakes, etc. cannot be used for load during cold running.
2. Within a certain number of kilometers, the motor speed should be kept within a certain range. If it is too fast, it is easy to accelerate the wear of the motor.
3. In the winter, the cold running time of each part of the car will be longer, and we should increase the time correspondingly when dealing with cold running.
4. For new cars, the requirements for the cold running of the car motor will be higher, and it is necessary to double the cold running of the car.
5. The lubrication effect is appropriate (for non-four seasons lubricants, winter needs to be used in winter, summer is used in summer), or better lubricated lubricants, the cold running effect will be better.